Jess Vonn fell in love with her first pretend boyfriend in elementary school, when Johnny Castle rocked her world in Dirty Dancing. She totally would have carried the watermelon if it meant a chance to dance with him.
Since then she’s loved all things romance — novels, shows, films and songs. Her debut series, “Love by the Seasons”, is now available on Amazon. Vonn’s books are perfect for audiences who enjoy quirky small towns, smart and occasionally sassy heroines, sexy and sarcastic heroes, serious heat between the sheets, and happily ever afters all around.
When not writing, Jess is likely to be:
- Teaching (at a university in New England where she’s an associate professor.)
- Laughing (with her four rowdy sons.)
- Flirting (with her mathematician-turned-stay-at-home-husband; okay, not exactly a Johnny Castle bad boy, but he DOES know how to dance.)
- Dancing (Zumba brings her endless joy. Like most things in life, what she lacks in grace she tries to make up for in enthusiasm.)
- …. or crafting, cooking, walking, or doodling happily in one of her many planners (it’s a bit of an addiction; send stickers, Washi tape, or Michael’s coupons!)
Reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Friend her on Facebook at this link there. Promise not to tease her too much for what she does on Tiktok here. Follow her more on Instagram and on Twitter at @jessvonnwrites.
PS: Find more Q&A with Jess here.